- Graduate Teaching Fellow from Texas A&M College of Engineering; 2019 – 2020
- Honorable Mention Poster Presentation at BMEN Research Symposium; 2018
- Graduate Research Fellow from National Science Foundation; 2016
- Merit Fellow from Texas A&M College of Engineering; 2016
- Top Co-op Student from University of Cincinnati Biomedical Engineering; 2015
- Clem, Michael F., Benjamin L. Ko, Robert H. Roth, Daniel J. Abbott, Thomas E. Meyer, and Paul D. Gordon. “Sub-retinal tangential needle catheter guide and introducer.” U.S. Patent 9,925,088, issued March 27, 2018.
- Ko, Benjamin L., Robert H. Roth, Thomas E. Meyer, Paul D. Gordon, Isaac J. Khan, Daniel W. Price, and Brendan J. Oberkircher. “Therapeutic agent delivery device with advanceable cannula and needle.” U.S. Patent Application 14/840,676, filed March 17, 2016.